Second Star to the Right Second Star to the Right

SO! :D

After seeing you had used my remix in your game, I just had to try it out--even though I don't log on Newgrounds for the games.

All in all, pretty basic shooter series. I agree that the boss was pretty easy if you had leveled up enough. But it was a fun little shooter game. And I liked the concept behind the animation.

Fun stuff ^_^

Watermelon Bomb Watermelon Bomb

Addicting

I'd give it a higher score if you could continue onto further levels.

Helen Keller the Game Helen Keller the Game

I laughed, I'll give you that

Funny.
But kind of a waste of portal space to not post anything at all.

Cow Tower Cow Tower

eeee! yay ^_^

OK
That just put the biggest smile on my face, and I have no clue why.
Bravo.

The Billy Mays Soundboard The Billy Mays Soundboard

Oh Billy Mays

Such a sellout. ^_^
He really does promote everything, doesn't he?

Anyways, the soundboard was good. Not a whole lot of variation in the clips--they were pretty much all from the "OxyClean" commercials--but I laughed nonetheless.

Nosockz responds:

Thanks for the review, if you wanna help me find moar clips, let me know. I need more, thats right.

House M.D Soundboard House M.D Soundboard

have to agree with below

Not very representative of the funniest things house has ever said. You're leaving out things like: "What makes a man drool uncontroably? Chase, were you wearing your short shorts?"
and
"Oh and he was hit by a bullet...Just mentioning **Cameron " He was shot?"**... No somebody threw it at him."

There's so many good quotes out there.
This doesn't do it justice at all.

Pico's Cousin 2 Pico's Cousin 2

Awesome Game!

Man, this game kicked serious a**! You know how to make a Pico game. Loved the plot line, the dialogue, the music, it was so awesome! The only thing I would work on is the graphics. But other than that, it was the coolest. Looking forward to another great game!

Pico's Sweat Shop Pico's Sweat Shop

This Really Wasn't That Great

It was very easy. And the ending was just bad. I'm not sure this was Pico worthy.

Pico's Mansion! (Demo) Pico's Mansion! (Demo)

Pretty D*** Good!

Loved it for the most part. I would have liked to see and ending instead of a blank screen that says "this is the end". What about Nene? Can't leave her hangin. I'd work on the interactivity and violence. Pico is a pretty violent kid, and there wasn't that much to do. All in all though, it was good. Keep it up!