Wrong Number Wrong Number

I gotta admit... that was pretty freakin good. :D

A Guile headbang A Guile headbang

I watched through the whole thing... I'm disappointed that it was only him banging his head.
It was good animation of him doing that. But that's all it was, and I didn't really hold my attention to much. If you had spent some time animating some break aways--anything really--it would have been more interesting.
Please keep animating, but remember that repetition isn't enough.

Sonic's Adventure! Sonic's Adventure!

I found that to be entertaining throughout. I WILL require therapy after the tonguing at the end though... XD

Second Star to the Right Second Star to the Right

SO! :D

After seeing you had used my remix in your game, I just had to try it out--even though I don't log on Newgrounds for the games.

All in all, pretty basic shooter series. I agree that the boss was pretty easy if you had leveled up enough. But it was a fun little shooter game. And I liked the concept behind the animation.

Fun stuff ^_^

Watermelon Bomb Watermelon Bomb

Addicting

I'd give it a higher score if you could continue onto further levels.

Helen Keller the Game Helen Keller the Game

I laughed, I'll give you that

Funny.
But kind of a waste of portal space to not post anything at all.

Slowly on The Spot Slowly on The Spot

I really like the sound of your guitar; it's totally giving this a chill feeling. You must actually be playing, right?

dhudson907 responds:

Yeah :') this is one where I recorded properly
Thanks for your response :')

Sonik - Batrachotoxin Sonik - Batrachotoxin

Not my favorite of your pieces, but still pretty great.
Catchy beat for sure (serious toe tappin')
4:05ish it really peaked. Glad I listened through ^_^

Hip Pop Hip Pop

This is a good jumping off point; a good beginning. You clearly have the capability to continue to grown in using various synths and beats. I do have some constructive notes though, if you'll indulge me.

From a technical standpoint, the piano at the beginning was a little too soft. I could barely hear it, and then the volume switched to really loud suddenly. Also the very end of the piece felt a cut short.

The hip-hop feel was evident. I didn't necessarily care for the synth that began at 00:40 and continued throughout the song. It felt a little out of place. And a strong central melody would've really added to this piece.

But don't be disheartened! Like I said, there's evidence here that you will eventually grow in this. It took me several songs to get where I am--not to mention 7 years of trying--and I've still got a lot to learn. Keep at it. :3

Water Temple Water Temple

Bowser Bowser

>.<

lulz
awesome
let's see Mario not shit his pants confronting that

Gonzossm responds:

I think this version of bowser looks sexy ;D

Tankmen Tankmen